This post goes out to all of my pastor and teacher friends who use wireless...
Sound Propagation and Acoustics
What happens to audio when it leaves the sound system? Why does the same speaker sound different when you move it to a different room? How do you fix a bad sounding space? Learn how in this straightforward primer in sound propagation and acoustics.
You will learn how:
- audio is propagated from speakers and other sound sources
- sound moves throughout an acoustical space
- the amount of reverberation in a room is quantified (RT60)
- acoustical spaces are treated to suit different program needs
- to treat your space for best sonic performance
Trace the path that audio takes as it leaves a speaker, travels throughout an acoustical space, and is absorbed by surface materials. Learn how reflection and absorption creates a space’s acoustic signature. Locate trouble surfaces. Choose acoustical solutions to tailor the space’s response to your program’s needs.
Sound Propagation and Acoustics is a primer for how sound is delivered from speakers and travels through an acoustical space.
No Reviews found for this course.